what should my new car be?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
first gen dsm's are hot.

fuck it. go evo

With all due respect, he doesn't have the budget for an Evo, he called me at 1 AM like 3 weeks ago asking if I had any of my normal stock pile of $1000 cars.

If that is still your budget, Buy a 1988-1991 civic sedan, Automatic, and enjoy 40mpg and the fact that no matter what you do it will not break.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
just b/c he called asking for budget cars doesnt mean you know his financial situation...and you really gotta stop trying to get every single person to buy a civic man

He called me at 1 in the morning, Last car I had was the Toyota that I gave to my mom, he asked about cheap cars, where did I say anything about a civic? :ugh:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Don't be an ignorant fuck. Not all DSM's are plagued with bad reliability.

Hate to break it to you, but Yes, almost ALL Turbo powered DSM's are plagued with Bad reliability because people like to abuse them, and they are more than happy to break. Every person I have ever known that owns a DSM bought it with the intention to fix things as they break, Several of them put aside a grand or 2 for a transmission for when theirs pops.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info