where do you guys go for front end alignments?

B

blk96svt

I need an alignment shop that knows what they are doing. I have a bumpsteer kit that i installed and it through my alignment off a little bit. My car is lowered with coilovers, and tubular k member, a arms, and i have mm cc plates. So is there any shops around here that know how to adjust this shit so i could enjoy my car?

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
I go to a place here in Westmont; its about $100 for a four wheel alignment, which is normal, and they actually do what I tell them to do. If I ask for 1/8" toe out and all the caster I can get, thats what they give me. They rock like that.

I forget the name, but its next door to Kubis Auto Body on Chicago Ave. just west of Cass

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I go to a place here in Westmont; its about $100 for a four wheel alignment, which is normal, and they actually do what I tell them to do. If I ask for 1/8" toe out and all the caster I can get, thats what they give me. They rock like that.

I forget the name, but its next door to Kubis Auto Body on Chicago Ave. just west of Cass

I have never done a 4 wheel alignment, but I have paid about 80 for a front only at this place called MasterTech in Roselle. Is that a lot?

Mth180

Regular
Aug 15, 2007
Sorry haven't looked at the thread in awhile ^.^ The place is on willow road, I believe that's still in glenview. The guys number is: 1-847-272-1810.

He's a great guy. When I went to get my car all I had was a credit card, which he doesn't take, so he let me take my car and just drop 80 bucks off the next day when I had time to come back.

~edit: It's a four wheel alignment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info