What car do you miss the most?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
One that you purchased, and sold.

I have to admit... I wish my SHO was still around and in its former glory :hs:.

Instead it changed hands 3 times, and got parted out and crushed :rofl:

How about you guys? (Post pics if you can)

DriversSideFront.jpg

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
no pics yet but i'll get them. Its not finished yet, but who knows if i'll have the money to ever finish it. My friend built a twin engine talon, so he convinced me to put a dsm motor in the back of my volkswagon rabbit. So its cut up with the front of a 91 eclipse welded in the back of it waiting to get finished. I miss that car, its not nessasarly gone, but if she never gets finished then she'll be dead forever... I have most of the parts, i just need to motivate my builder and find out what else i need. I'm taking donations if anyone is interested lol, 1,800lb car with a fully built 4g63 with well yea... all the good stuff, and its in the back. I should be able to win your money back street racing and taking everyone's money b/c thats just not expected lol. Pics tomorrow, maybe even tonight!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
i miss my Buick. i still own it but its been sitting for about 5 years mostly untouched. i hope to drag it up to my place and get to work on it soon.

if were being technical, i do kinda miss the fun times in my ford aerostar. it was my winter beater for 2 winters. the thing was a beast in the snow and i would be able to hang with trucks in the deep snow no problem dispite it not having traction control, abs brakes and being rwd. it also did some mega burnouts when it wasnt snowing....limited slip ftw!

it pretty much rotted away and i gave it to my wifes less fortunate aunt. she had it for a year or so but i dont know about it now...

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
My Brother and I drove a 1987 Nissan Maxima that my Grandpa sold to us for a dollar. We then drove him to the gas station were he bought us a each a coke. It ran like a tank and we loved it. I dont have a picture of it, but this one is similar. Ours was brown on brown and the radio never worked.
1987-88_Nissan_Maxima.jpg

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Hmm, let's see. Perhaps my first car, a 68' Camaro or the 77' "Bandit" edition (SE) Trans Am or my last 80' Trans Am with the built 400 & 4-speed or 0ne of my 3 running 1st Gen RX-7's or my first 1st gen Lightning or the 86' cammed Shelby Charger Turbo...I've sold off more cars that have tripled in value over the past 10 years than most have ever owned! If I only knew...

I suppose the vehicles I wanted the most I kept, like the IROC, my current Lightning and the Regal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info