EVO X goes 10.77 @ 125 mph

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
yes, that's stock :nuts:

BTW, this is the EVO X, which has only been available for less than a year and doesn't have many similarities to the old EVO. Meaning from what I've seen there aren't many guys who have heavily modded these yet.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
yes, that's stock :nuts:

BTW, this is the EVO X, which has only been available for less than a year and doesn't have many similarities to the old EVO. Meaning from what I've seen there aren't many guys who have heavily modded these yet.

AMS doesn't even have a turbo kit out for the Evo X yet, they do have a shop Evo X that they are playing with and have a few toys out for.

their shop car ran an 8.5 IIRC, and is the fastest full-frame 'Evo' in the world.

*edit*

after watching the vid, I call BS easily. The camera is sure to NOT look at the board after the run even though the quality of the camera could have easily shown what the car ran.

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
stock?

lol

and extra LOL @ worlds fastest at only 10.77

there are faster civics out there... like honduh's

^^:gtfo2:^^ Like bru said, it just came out, after maybe 8 months of r&d they are running 10's already. Thats pretty impressive imo, its not a fuggin' big block with a blower sitting on it, now is it? The worlds fastest evo is still ams for 8.56, yea.... out of a 2.1ltr... Thats gotta be a blow to those ignorant muscle car guys that don't think a 4 banger can do that. Car weighs 3200lbs with driver too...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
^^:gtfo2:^^ Like bru said, it just came out, after maybe 8 months of r&d they are running 10's already. Thats pretty impressive imo, its not a fuggin' big block with a blower sitting on it, now is it? The worlds fastest evo is still ams for 8.56, yea.... out of a 2.1ltr... Thats gotta be a blow to those ignorant muscle car guys that don't think a 4 banger can do that. Car weighs 3200lbs with driver too...

Keep in mind, the AMS evo ran an 8.56 on its OLD setup (800awhp)

The new setup is nearly 1100 IIRC, and I haven't seen any vids of that setup running on the 1/4th yet.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Keep in mind, the AMS evo ran an 8.56 on its OLD setup (800awhp)

The new setup is nearly 1100 IIRC, and I haven't seen any vids of that setup running on the 1/4th yet.

Well the mph will change a lot i'm guessin' 180's traps but i don't know about et's unless they changes suspension setups. Traction isn't that cars friend, and that was on the old setup lol. i'm guessing best et this year...7.37 and best mph 184.3. Those are my guesses...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Well the mph will change a lot i'm guessin' 180's traps but i don't know about et's unless they changes suspension setups. Traction isn't that cars friend, and that was on the old setup lol. i'm guessing best et this year...7.37 and best mph 184.3. Those are my guesses...

I think they will run like a 7.8-7.9 if they are VERY lucky.

the car went damn near side-ways when it ran a 8.5 on 4 slicks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info