G6 or G8

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
LOL, is that shit hot or what??? Now, I know I said I was not into sedans, but my ass will give up the SUV for that HOT PIECE of ASS!! The only thing I don't know is when they'll be taking orders. I forgot to get that info. I "knew" it was coming, but forgt the order time period...

:bowrofl: you make me giggle :)

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
wow, I did say FAMILY CAR, I dont want a V8. I dont want anything that will get me in trouble.

I turned down the IMMACULATE INTERIOR car due to this.

Its a point A to point B, has to have a warranty has to have 4 doors has to be cheap.

the G8 is an option only w/ the V6 I can get either one for around 17K brand new. perk of being married to a girl who has family in just the right places.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
wow, I did say FAMILY CAR, I dont want a V8. I dont want anything that will get me in trouble.

I turned down the IMMACULATE INTERIOR car due to this.

Its a point A to point B, has to have a warranty has to have 4 doors has to be cheap.

the G8 is an option only w/ the V6 I can get either one for around 17K brand new. perk of being married to a girl who has family in just the right places.

You DIDN'T say family car. However, ou DID say V6. I'll give you that. You are now defining that you don't want a V8. I get that, my error. You'll NEVER find one for 17K new, unless it's the year before.

I guess my thing is why are you trying to compare these two? It's like people that buy an F-body and don't spend the extra for the extra cylinder? :gtfo2:

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
You DIDN'T say family car. However, ou DID say V6. I'll give you that. You are now defining that you don't want a V8. I get that, my error. You'll NEVER find one for 17K new, unless it's the year before.

I guess my thing is why are you trying to compare these two? It's like people that buy an F-body and don't spend the extra for the extra cylinder? :gtfo2:

actually I can get a g6 v6 fully loaded for 17K brand new zero miles.

I dont pay retail on anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info