2002-2004 Mustang GT SPECS WANTED!

8urvtec

Focus Enthusiast!
Mar 31, 2005
Hey everyone. Can somebody find me specs as far as performance times for the stock GT between these years. I'm looking for coupe and convertible and auto and 5-speed. if anyone can help me find these out i will appreciate it greatly. I am planning on making a purchase of a GT either coupe or convertible and either stick or auto, but i would like to know the difference between them. Thanks alot guys. :biggthump

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Hey everyone. Can somebody find me specs as far as performance times for the stock GT between these years. I'm looking for coupe and convertible and auto and 5-speed. if anyone can help me find these out i will appreciate it greatly. I am planning on making a purchase of a GT either coupe or convertible and either stick or auto, but i would like to know the difference between them. Thanks alot guys. :biggthump

most 5 speed coupes will run between 13.90 to 14.60 bone stock depending on driver and conditions. a stock gt on a DR should easily hit 13.9 or better.

cant say much for auto's or verts

I'm sure 13.90's - 14.10's are possible but I don't think many have got there stock. You really have to know the car and how to drive. I'm gonna say 14.2 - 14.60. The auto vert will be the slowest, and the 5spd coupe the fastest. My best run with the mods in my sig was 13.97 @ 100.56 with a 2.0 60', in full street trim. If the track was prepped a little better I know the car had 13.80's in it.

8urvtec

Focus Enthusiast!
Mar 31, 2005
thanks everyone for their tech specs and times! I greatly appreciate it. I found one at Carmax that im waiting to pick up. It's pitch black and its a hardtop 5-speed. got a great deal on financing. You guys rock!:headbang::headbang::headbang::biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info