Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i dont think ure gonna see a huge aftermarket for the GTR.....aside from tune, exhaust and suspension, i dont think ure gonna see a huge influx of mods for the car for awhile...i also think people are going to have to look into how well the tranny is going to hold up if people start going nuts w/ it

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
For what it is, it's truly magnificent. Gorgeous car

I'm just waiting for aftermarket for both ZR1 and GTR. . then it'll begin getting interesting.

That engine sounds beautiful

What does that mean? When people say "for what it is" there's usually a part that includes something about a Honda Civic or a mid 80's Trans Am. The GTR is an incredible car. The video states it all.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
i dont think the atom was pushed to the limit of it's ability on top gear, but that's just me.

speaking of the atom, i saw one the other day on Warrenville road turning onto Winfield. it looked dead sexy and sounded hella awesome.

I saw one on Warrenville just past Main headed east. Probably the same one. This was quite some time ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info