TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
01Sleeper said:
You will not be happy with it, just go for a TT porsche

Don't want a sport car right now, I have access to a very nice fleet already :cool: Need something to haul the waverunner/boats, misc stuff for roadtrips, be kinda pimp, and transport chicks to clubs and back to homebase. :biggthump

I just called Detriot Speedworks and no kits in the work for the 07's as of right now. No biggie, just thought I would ask around.

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
So why even buy a car if you are just going to be a mooch anyway?

10th03cobra said:
Don't want a sport car right now, I have access to a very nice fleet already :cool: Need something to haul the waverunner/boats, misc stuff for roadtrips, be kinda pimp, and transport chicks to clubs and back to homebase. :biggthump

I just called Detriot Speedworks and no kits in the work for the 07's as of right now. No biggie, just thought I would ask around.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Blood on Blood said:
It is a very nice concept; however, would a Trail Blazer SS be a better option? You can always install a turbo, Procharger or Vortech on the SS with better gains, yet save money in the long run.

Just a thought...

Dave

Good point but I love the new Lades and the amount of space they have. I drove a TB SS and just didn't fall for it.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
10th03cobra said:
Good point but I love the new Lades and the amount of space they have. I drove a TB SS and just didn't fall for it.

Go test drive an srt-8 cherokee, you wont regret it. they are "baller", fast and will out handle the new mustangs. oh and awd so it will get you through the winter.

and if you really want...they make turbo kits for them

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
10th03cobra said:

Sounds good... Glad to see car nuts and performance shops continue to think outside of the box.

I am not aware of any fellow members who sell Cadillac's but if you can give business to a member, then all of the better.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.

Dave

ShankGT

Regular
Apr 24, 2006
01Sleeper said:
So why even buy a car if you are just going to be a mooch anyway?

If He's your description of a mooch, then I'd better put an ad in the tribune for 10 more Mooches. Because this Mooch brought in over 36k in sponsorships for my web forum in less than 2 mo., & a propetual $11k+/mo in 6 mo on the medical billing venture....yet doesn't ask for a penny and still refuses to!

So Mooch = Mover and Shaker

:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info