ES Detailing's first customer car

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I'm gonna start up a detail business methinks. First customer.. older gentlemen's late 90's Cadillac Eldorado ESC. Came out pretty nice. Owner requested to not detail engine compartment. Couldn't do much for the leather :(

It came out pretty good.

pics / Wash / clay / wash / wax / interior vacuum / carpet clean / air freshener / glass cleaned / dash cleaned and all vents / console / pics

DSC09697.jpg

DSC09698.jpg

DSC09699.jpg

DSC09700.jpg

DSC09701.jpg

DSC09703.jpg

DSC09704.jpg

DSC09705.jpg

DSC09706.jpg

DSC09707.jpg

and one final shot.

DSC09708.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
i'm probably going to be going to the JY and getting a few panels for cheap to practice on with decent paint on them to learn with and after awhile, I'll try it on my car, and if that goes good, well.. then i go on from there.

Dunno what kinda terms you are on with Kamil, but he is very VERY good at buffing/detailing, but doesn't like doing it for 'work' just as a thing for his own car and close friends. PM him for some tips/pointers and I'm sure he'd be glad to help.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Mommy and Daddy will pay for it.

Eric one word of advise.....check your local ordinances before opening ANY home business, especially with the auto field, you gotta deal with the EPA.
...don't start a problem.

Also, it's going to be as a *HOBBY* / Side "business" .. I won't do more than 4 cars per month, so I doubt it matters. Part of my like for doing this is I like to see how nice I can make something look. I do a pretty good job.

My mechanic and I have made an agreement that he'll send me some of his customer cars sometimes if they want a good wash / detail done on it, he'll pay me 8/hour under the table + whatever i make from customer for job.

how much to detail the caddy sools.

i never realized how close you were...
PM me if you want to set something up.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info