boost a pump install

Tim

I like girls that drink beer
Nov 9, 2006
America
OK who's got a boost-a-pump, or had one installed, or has instructions? I have been wasting time with no luck looking for a wiring diagram online and Kenne Bell's customer service is non-existant. I know it is fairly simple however I bought the BAP second hand and therefore, none of the wires are labeled, and I did not get instructions along with it. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

thanks

TIM

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Silvergarbage said:
OK who's got a boost-a-pump, or had one installed, or has instructions? I have been wasting time with no luck looking for a wiring diagram online and Kenne Bell's customer service is non-existant. I know it is fairly simple however I bought the BAP second hand and therefore, none of the wires are labeled, and I did not get instructions along with it. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

thanks

TIM

I put one in my 2V and I'm gonna be putting it into my friends GT that bought my old set-up.

If I remember correctly the red power wire just taps/splices into the yellow wire with the pink stripe off of the inertia fuel pump shut off switch in your trunk. (driver side top rear)

I'll look for my instructions to make sure its the yellow and pink but I'm almost 100% positive. Cause if I remeber correctly theres also a yellow/green stripe wire there too. But I'm pretty sure you splice the yellow/pink.

Ground the black

run the vacuum switch/ wire line up to the engine compartment. I ran it on the passenger side under the carpet and up through the firewall to the vacuum source by my intake and just T-ed it into my vacuum source there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info