alternator pulley issues

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
the cobra had underdrive pulleys on it when i bought it. all of them have been removed and replaced with the ones in the vortech kit except for the alternator pulley.

i would like to sell the pullies but it would be tough to sell it with out the alternator pulley.

where can i find a stock one to replace the aftermarket peice? i have been searching but have had no luck. are all alternator pulleys the same size on mustangs?

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
WhtSuperStang said:
best bet is to put up a WTB on like svtp or corral.net.... maybe call ford and see if they sell them separate? then talk to doug at sutton and see if he can give u a good price on one

and i dont agree with the 5.0>4.6 ;) :p

i have never had good luck with wtb threads. i'd rather buy from someone in the area or new, just easier this way. it would really blow if i cant find one and would have to buy a new alternator.

mathematically, 5.0>4.6. ive had that up for a while now, suprised i didnt get a comment on it earlier :D

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
maniak said:
i have never had good luck with wtb threads. i'd rather buy from someone in the area or new, just easier this way. it would really blow if i cant find one and would have to buy a new alternator.

mathematically, 5.0>4.6. ive had that up for a while now, suprised i didnt get a comment on it earlier :D

yea wtb threads are hard to get responses on but corral is a huge forum and a lot of people are on there...the only other idea i have besides calling ford is go to a junk yard and find a car with a 5.0 in it and take the alt pully :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Maniak
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list