Does Byron take Credit/Debt as payment? or Cash only

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Its only a small fee on the short term. Your failure to show up will reap your long term fee, not easily endured by the common man... Much less you...

I'm going come hell or high-water, I just rather not have to pay $5 extra if possible, Just figure I'd ask.

Car is Gutted out, FPR is set, Walbro instaled, Runs strong all the way to red without pegging out lean.

Tires I guess will be the last thing holding me back from a good run since I have mis-matched tires on the front that are both kinda junky.

I may get to borrow a buddies set of slicks just for shits and grins, but the 60 foot will tell me if the tires are hurting or not (the stockers that is)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
what do you hope/plan to run?

Mid 15's realistically, I was just thinking slicks (not actually slicks they are whatever, street radials or something a friend of mine has) because my tires aren't exactly quality and I fear a crappy 60 foot.

dont run slicks on that car. all they will do is slow you down and break shit.

Kinda figured as much. Don't need to toss another diff.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
70 dollars? Last i checked it was like 20 or 25 to run at Byron. What are these other expenses that you can't put on credit or debit?

I couldn't buy the brakes for the truck on Credit.

Had to spend cash because Kims discount doesn't let me use it since we aren't married yet. $116 that I wasn't expecting to pay this week :(

$35 to run at byron, 2 people (me and Kim)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info