Truck : 1, Huge-ass bush : 0

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm starting to feel like a hill billy:

I asked our land-lord to trim down a large shrub *8 foot tall, 6 foot wide* so we could get to our mailbox a bit easier and park the cars without having to stuff them into the bush. He said "I've been meaning to trim it, but its just kinda in a bad spot, Want me to just take it down?"

So after triming it way way down to basically just a stump, we were outside grilling and saw him trying to use a bottle jack to break it out and I walked over and said "want me to throw some chains on it and yank on it with the truck?" he said go for it, and sure enough:

PIC-0035.jpg

Good job Mr. Truck!

PIC-0036.jpg

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
You make it sound like its outrageous that the female members of your immediate surrounding would do such disgusting acts. I think its perfectly fitting. I've heard plenty of stories that I care not to repeat for the sake of the members of this forums imaginations.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You make it sound like its outrageous that the female members of your immediate surrounding would do such disgusting acts. I think its perfectly fitting. I've heard plenty of stories that I care not to repeat for the sake of the members of this forums imaginations.

OH, YOU MEAN MY MOM!!! yea, that shit was fucked up Rofl!

She quit that over a year ago, and I haven't lived with her in 2 years, I've only seen her maybe 10 times total since I got kicked out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info