To those of you who are giving me shit on the Corolla

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Please read the WHOLE post before commenting.

I purchased the car because hell, it was a cheap car, I could keep it, sell it, w/e. its a win/win.

I just found out that my mom has had to Default on her car loan, and is surrendering her 07 Accord (She used to be a dominatrix, Quit the business because it was too stressful, worked part time at menards and a pet groaming place, and long story short, she is unemployed now and fully reliant on my step-dad who many of you know, is an asshole.)

She can also no longer afford to put my sister through school and is resorting to home-schooling her which makes it even more difficult for her to find a job.

I am giving her the Corolla as I fear incase they divorce, or my sister injures herself etc, they will be stranded/reliant on my step dad, which is a horrible, horrible feeling.

So, in closing, I'm giving the car away to my mother, The car is going to a good home where it will be used and is truely helping someone in need.

If anyone knows any jobs that have flexiable full-time hours in the warrenville/wheaton/aurora/naperville area that are hiring, please, let me know. She has probably 20 years of sales experiance, and please do not bring up her previous background as it is behind her.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

I Always immediately list cars I have forsale as it takes a while to sell a car, so please stop knocking my posts in other forums about how much I buy them fore, even making fun of it is obnoxious as I'm just trying to get out of debt. Thank you all, and lay the fuck off.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You don't need to explain yourself. Do what you gotta do and don't worry about what other people think :dunno:

I feel I need to explain myself as essentially droptSHO was trying to help a member out, and I feel that I was exploiting that (despite that basically giving me $800 would be a nice present)

So the car IS going to help someone in need, and I guess I'm glad that I know its going to a good home that REALLY needs it.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm sorry about your mom. Don't take my ethugging too seriously as I am most likely talking out of my ass, or trying to stir up more posts.

Honestly, I made this thread not JUST because of your guys's e-thugging, but just because Ryan (droptSHO) is a good guy, and he was basically giving it away to help out someone who could use it. (Even though he has made no comment on me selling it, If I were him, I'd be kinda annoyed)

I'm not too sorry about my mom, She was PSYCHO back when she kicked me out of the house on my 19th birthday. Alot has changed in 2 years, and I guess I'm a better person and wouldn't be where I am now without her crazyness.... I guess..... :bowrofl:

Dans turbo is just gonna have to wait :(

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
wait, you bought a fucking corolla now?

damn man, be careful with legalities on all that, a dude I knew a few years ago narrowly avoided some trouble because he bought/sold too many cars within a year's time. More than like 5 and you technically need to be a dealer, or so I understood.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
wait, you bought a fucking corolla now?

damn man, be careful with legalities on all that, a dude I knew a few years ago narrowly avoided some trouble because he bought/sold too many cars within a year's time. More than like 5 and you technically need to be a dealer, or so I understood.

Again, Legally, my name hasn't touched any of these cars, I do understand the issues involved though.

this one I bought from droptSHO on these boards for $50.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info