Need help with an 02 GT.

sinnful_46534

Addict
Aug 29, 2005
Heres the deal guys my little sister is wanting to get new rims for her 02 GT and found a smoking deal on some 05 and newer rims. The place said for these rims to fit correctly she would need to buy a $200.00 spacer kit. Which is over 75 percent of the cost of the rims. Can anyone confirm whether or not a spacer kit is needed or will these rims just bolt up to her car without and complications. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

Oct 5, 2006
sinnful_46534 said:
Heres the deal guys my little sister is wanting to get new rims for her 02 GT and found a smoking deal on some 05 and newer rims. The place said for these rims to fit correctly she would need to buy a $200.00 spacer kit. Which is over 75 percent of the cost of the rims. Can anyone confirm whether or not a spacer kit is needed or will these rims just bolt up to her car without and complications. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

Yup you'd need a different spacer. The 99-04 wheels stick out a bit far on the 05-07's so the newer wheels would be too far in on the 99-04 Mustangs.

doug@performance

Forum Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
sinnful_46534 said:

Let me know about how much she is looking to spend and i can try to set her up with a KILLER deal on a set of wheels!
Thanks
Doug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info