son of a bitch

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
THATS WHAT IM SAYING BUT ITS NEARLY 9 GS AND IT STILL HASNT MET THE RESERVE. I need this car but theres no way in hell I can come up with that kind of money. There are lots of other things I need to do before buying a 9 thousand dollar Omni. Which sounds fucking retarded when stated as such.

S

speedycoop

i found one of those like 2 years ago with a built engine and a full cage, stock body and paint, and it had some nicer seats in it and they were only asking 7 for it.. 9 seems high. but yea it is pretty damn clean. i wouldnt pay 9 for a car that still has original tires though. id make those get changed out before i would buy it..

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
GLHS and GLH are awesome. I've looked into them and researched them. I personally would rather have the Spirit R/T or the Turbo Minivan, but you there is a huge cult following for especially the GLHS'. For awhile like 2 years ago there was a guy on eBay that was trying to sell his mint GLHS with like 11K miles and had a buy it now price of like $14K. Granted it was completely restored even though it only sat in a garage, and was flawless, but I would say buy one that's in ok condition for like $4K and tear down the motor and put a bunch of Turbo III parts in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info