check engine light!!!!!!!! Confused

BAB

"BOX 4"
Sep 11, 2006
I have a lowered cobra and 2 days ago i was pulling out of a plaza ive never been to before and on the way out i scraped the bottom of my bbk "cat"... and immediately my check engine light went on... i didnt think anything of it, just figured one of my "o2" sensors got unplugged or broken, since they hang pretty low, took it to my dads friends shop yesterday , put the car on the lift and took a look at all the sensors, and they all seemed fine, they hooked up the car to a computer, and it gave out a weird code that my dads friend couldnt figure out....but he says it says something about the differential... those guys mostly fix cabs but i go there because they let me use their lift for free...So they cleared the code and it was fine on the ride home, but this morning when i started the car, the light came on again :confused:

So did anyone ever have this problem before?? why would a code come up for my differential? what could be the problem? what should i check??

1998 Cobra
BBK long tube headers
Flowmaster catback
370 gears
aluminum drive shaft

shop2.jpg

shop1.jpg

1-2.jpg

thanks everyone :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info