OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Yes, my moms boss has one. I've driven it a few times, great car, roomy, comfortable, not too over the top. I'd get the extended, just based on the normal repairs and parts/labor prices. You can make them faster and sound throatier. Not too many problems, besides the normal unexpected shit.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The VW/Audi owners I have known enjoy their vehicles, especially the AWD feature. However, there is a re-occuring theme among their experiences - eletrical Gremlins.

On the other hand, I have heard positive feedback from Saab and Volvo owners.

Good luck with your search and selection...

Dave

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
1MEANGT said:
I have always liked the big audi's. It is a pretty sweet car. Go for it big guy!!!

Yeah, its a pimp ride. Sick of driving the lame Blazer all the time. It still smells like Cusack and the chicks don't dig it. Need to sell one snake first and find some more money or credit laying around. Maybe my sugar mama will buy it for me since I am such a kickass stud. :p

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Flatliner said:
I love those cars... Kari and I have talked about the VW Phaeton too.

The Phaeton is great too. My old boss went through the V8 and got the W12. I drove both a lot, many trips to and from the city in them dropping off porters for deliveries. And they are both amazing cars. The resale on them blow, so you could probably pick up a W12 CHEAP! Reason being, nobody wants to buy an Audi with a VW logo on the hood.

V

venmousracer

My best friend is a tech for Audi, my other friend bought a 4.2 v8 2004 audi s4, has intake and exhaust with a chip and that S4 is fast, he is putting down 340 to the tires awhp!!!!!! The A8 is a pimp car, I would go with a s4 I like the smaller A4 body......... Audi's are a bad ass car, you can go thru my buddies shop in westmont, they will hook you up if you pick up an audi....Eddie

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Jeff -

That Audi is pretty damn pimp!!! If you can get an extended warranty jump on that too. I am sure that would be a very smooth ride for a daily driver.

Seems like a fair deal if it was $77K and buy it now is $35K. Seems like a lot of car for the money.

Good Luck man!!

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
My dad had a 2002 A6 (3.0 V6 turbo). Pimp ride, decent performance from a V6.

+1 on the extended warranty though, he eventually got rid of it when all sorts of random stuff started failing right after the warranty ran (fuel pumps, water pump, etc.). High cost repairs on those things, nice rides, but not the mechanical quality of a BMW.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
03CobraBoy said:
Jeff -

That Audi is pretty damn pimp!!! If you can get an extended warranty jump on that too. I am sure that would be a very smooth ride for a daily driver.

Seems like a fair deal if it was $77K and buy it now is $35K. Seems like a lot of car for the money.

Good Luck man!!

Yeah, I need a big dady daily driver. I love the look of this thing.

I think I can get it for around 30kish since I know the guy who owns that dealership. Just gotta sell the red beast first, I don't need five cars :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info