raptor shift light

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
i want a shift light and have been browsing around. it looks like a lot of you use the raptor shift light rather than somthing from autometer.

i went on the raptor site and noticed they only have instructions for 96+ stangs. i also read somthing about not being able to use it with high energy coils. does this include somthing like the 6AL ignition box and blaster coil? will it work on my car eventhough its a 94 and has the 6AL?

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Not to off of topic but I LOVE my Raptor shift light!! Depending if you have a couple small gauges too, Speed Of Sound makes a real nice gauge pillar that has a little clip made specificly for the Raptor shift light. I have the set up and think it looks great!!

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
03CobraBoy said:
Not to off of topic but I LOVE my Raptor shift light!! Depending if you have a couple small gauges too, Speed Of Sound makes a real nice gauge pillar that has a little clip made specificly for the Raptor shift light. I have the set up and think it looks great!!

yeah, thats why i wasw thinking about getting it but im not sure if i liek the speed of sound pods. somtimes they look crooked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Maniak
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list