Ford/Mustang swap meets?

Svt Abuser

SVT FTP
Jul 26, 2006
are there any around here? just checking to see if you guys know of any, thanks!

btw. long time no see. To whom it may concern out there, I ended up keeping the cobra. Sorry I have not made a ChicagoSVT event last year, but I had problems stacked up to the ceiling...now, they are only up to my neck :) anyways.....Swap Meets? I am not really upgrading my car, but going thru some maintenance issues...so while I was doing things that needed fixing, I figure if I take it off stock parts, maybe I could get some decent used parts to replace them...I am interested in lowering springs, 4.30 gears, looking for mac headers, prochamber, catback, (then the new stuff) Hawk brake pads, prothane bushing kit/irs bushings....my car is a rattletrap, the IRS is hoppin really bad, I was hoping to correct a few of these issues. Anyways. Thanks!

Svt Abuser

SVT FTP
Jul 26, 2006
ponyxpress00 said:
were you located in Brookfield????I grew up there went to St.Barbs for 7 years then went to LTHS... I lived right on Maple by Ogden Ave...I see you were born In 73 If you grew up in Broofeild I prob no yah I was born in 74

we just moved here a year ago...but have been around the area a long time..traveled here by living in Broadview, Cicero, Berwyn, Lyons, then here in brookfield, where i plan to die :) I got a house in the Hollywood area, im in the forest preserve...great schools for the kids!...I went to Fenwick, wife went to Nazareth....so yah, im sure we either bumped into each other, or we are only 1-2 people removed from meeting each other lol...btw, St Barbaras is my parish, all of my kids were baptized there.

ebay eh.....ive been out of it for awhile cause i hate paying shipping...i would like to walk in somewhere with a wad of cash and go negotiate on the spot. I go to the Jefferson car show/swap meet in the spring and fall, but thats for ollddd cars...me and my dad practically built a 50 ford from parts bought at that meet...

im interested in pushrod parts too, I have an 88 wrangler that i finally figured out what to do with (going to go with an old 302 and associated parts) so ill need parts for it, too...

allright...thanks guys..

btw. is there a difference between 99/01 heads and 03/04 heads. i was looking at patriot heads, they want a core, but i swear it says they want an 03/04 core. is this true?

Svt Abuser

SVT FTP
Jul 26, 2006
one time when i was leaving Jefferson, I seen a Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous 66 GTO on a flatbed...the guy just finished redoing the car, not a numbers match, just a fun car, anyways, he finishes it, and that week some asshole plowed into the ass end, it needed lots of rear end work...he had a sign on it for 2,000 bucks!!!...or, my fave, finding the divorcing husband selling his baby for a HUGE loss so his woman doesnt get the car....anyways, yup, Jefferson is great, but nothing good for new parts. I would think that some of these guys (u guys) get that performance itch, and are constantly trading and swapping on and off bigger and better shit in your cars. Us mortals are content with what was hot yesterday, and would love to buy someones hot rod takeoffs...anyways, doesnt anyone have a nice KB blower setup that they are using for a doorstop that they want out of their garage so they stop tripping on it.........

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
Svt Abuser said:
one time when i was leaving Jefferson, I seen a Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous 66 GTO on a flatbed...the guy just finished redoing the car, not a numbers match, just a fun car, anyways, he finishes it, and that week some asshole plowed into the ass end, it needed lots of rear end work...he had a sign on it for 2,000 bucks!!!...or, my fave, finding the divorcing husband selling his baby for a HUGE loss so his woman doesnt get the car....anyways, yup, Jefferson is great, but nothing good for new parts. I would think that some of these guys (u guys) get that performance itch, and are constantly trading and swapping on and off bigger and better shit in your cars. Us mortals are content with what was hot yesterday, and would love to buy someones hot rod takeoffs...anyways, doesnt anyone have a nice KB blower setup that they are using for a doorstop that they want out of their garage so they stop tripping on it.........

nice...everytime I go its always raining cats and dogs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info