cutouts?

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
VenomInside said:
hey, i have an E-cutout on my T/A. I'll post pics of where it was mounted etc later. I would put it right before the axle in the rear.

I've heard his car in person with it open and closed. It sounds awesome. I don't think you'd be disappointed with the result. Cut outs don't sound the best on a DOHC IMO.

Here is a link to the DHM website
http://www.dmhperformance.com/ecutout.htm

There is a guy over on SVTP that has em his name is MY DREAM if you wanna PM him. Here's some vids of the DHM E-Cutouts on his car.

Video
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=50C19F73-5579-479C-A763-DC9DB9D0539B

Pics

IMGP1639.jpg

IMGP1637.jpg

IMGP1638.jpg

IMGP1645.jpg

getsomebeyatch

Regular
May 28, 2006
I have a single electric 3 inch cutout by dmh also just at the end of the ory pipe. I love the fact of going stealthy to ridiculously loud and gaining performance at the touch of a button, this is also hooked up to lt's also.But i regret not going dual 3 inch cut outs at the end of the headers, do that it is sooo much better i will probably eventually change to that in the future. My friends cammed camaro has it set up with dual cutouts at the end of his headers and i swear it is the meanest sounding ls1 i have ever heard.

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Jul 23, 2006
suzukiracer1604 said:
thanks for the link chris.....i think i will go with the dual cut outs if it makes the car that much louder....i want to hear venom insides car with a single......

ever hear of any problems with the motors or anything burning out on the electric cut outs?

a single would probably sound like mine (if you can remember the sound)

i had LT's into a 3" ORY and a 3.5" dump before the axle. hollowed out muffler.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info