Shun the non-believers

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
the TT isnt new the whole concept of the both was new to the car and company.

define new. i could have sworn i saw it on like carcraft.com at least a year ago. are there people that actually own the kit or is it just a prototype still? i could only imagine how out of hand that could get on the street.

define new. i could have sworn i saw it on like carcraft.com at least a year ago. are there people that actually own the kit or is it just a prototype still? i could only imagine how out of hand that could get on the street.

sorry its not really brand new but yea it was in the magazine maybe 4 months ago or so i think... im not sure if they are creating a kit for that setup... i think it was more of just a concept to see what could happen not sure.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
stkorn was sayin the cobra bottom ends couldnt do that.

its not that it took 3 poweradders.. it was a concept hellion tried out and it works well. im sure the same power can be produced with 2 a bit larger turbos and alot of boost.

still pretty damn impressive

:bowrofl: read better then make a thread, i said stock gt bottom ends, never said anything about cobras

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
either way i really dont care in the end, i did it to stir shit up and you eat it up like theres no tomorrow. if it can do it, yippee, if it cant, yippee. im not the one that started this conversation with the mature thinking of GM motors are shit like certain people on here stated which is why i even became involved with that thread

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info