Need my GT500 on a lift. Any ideas?

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
Looking for a place where I can rent space/time for a couple of hours this weekend. I have upper and lower control arms, panhard rod and some other goodies to bolt on. Really would like to do this myself and take pix of install.

Any thoughts of anywhere that will do this (I know the liability issues, but....)??

Thanks. Please PM me if you know of someone.

bj

VNMOUS1 said:
Looking for a place where I can rent space/time for a couple of hours this weekend. I have upper and lower control arms, panhard rod and some other goodies to bolt on. Really would like to do this myself and take pix of install.

Any thoughts of anywhere that will do this (I know the liability issues, but....)??

bj

Be a man. Do it on jackstands! :headbang:

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
VNMOUS1 said:

bj

Try contacting Hans at Dean Performance, site sponsor. He is pretty cool to work with. :biggthump

http://www.deansperformance.com/

frdtch05gt

complete car nut
Jun 29, 2005
I work on my car on jackstands all the time. Get a small portable heater or two for the garage, the electric type, they usually use a porcelain heating element and are completely safe. I have two that I plug in on seperate circuits to warm up the garage, within about a half hour or so, my two-car garage is nice and toasty and I turn the heaters off.

VNMOUS1 said:
It's not the jack and jackstands that bother me....it's the freezing my butt off on my concrete floor for a couple of hours. But....since it wouldn't bother YOU, what are you doing Saturday? :eek:

bj

BTW...thanks for all the replies. I appreciate it.

Umm if you want to wait until i get back from cali then i would be down for changing them with u on the concrete no problem.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
frdtch05gt said:
I work on my car on jackstands all the time. Get a small portable heater or two for the garage, the electric type, they usually use a porcelain heating element and are completely safe. I have two that I plug in on seperate circuits to warm up the garage, within about a half hour or so, my two-car garage is nice and toasty and I turn the heaters off.

WHERE DID YOU BUY YOUR HEATERS AND HOW MUCH?

I was thinking of getting something like that for my cold ass garage. Next year I 'm going to fork out the cash to run gas and install a nice heater unit.

WHAT TEMP DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET YOUR GARAGE TO WITH YOUR HEATERS?

Thanks,
Banger

frdtch05gt

complete car nut
Jun 29, 2005
The two small heaters I have here were about 20 to 30 bucks each. They get my 2 car garage warm enough so that a jacket isn't needed. After about 30 to 45 minutes, I usually turn them off to keep from sweating. I think they warm the garage up to about 55 to 60 degrees.

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
those portable electric heaters work pretty good. You dont really need to have a heated garage, just have it insulated, couple of electric heaters and your set. On a side note, in the shop where i work i like to keep the temperature right around 60 degrees. Any hotter and i start sweating while working.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info