PartsTrain AKA carpartswholesale on ebay

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Worst Customer Service Ever.

I can't even begin to describe how pissed I am.

Long story short, I ordered a part on the 23rd.

I emailed them a week later asking "where's my tracking number, I still haven't gotten the part"

I get a reply with a tracking number for fedex

I go onto fedex's website to find out that they printed a label for it, but never GAVE it to fedex, so the part was never shipped.

I email this issue back to them

I get a reply with the same tracking number from fedex.... almost the same exact email

I email back stating "It is clear you did not read my previous email, the part has not been shipped"

I get a reply, again, but this time she copys and pastes the 'status' that again, simply says "Package data transmitted to fedex".

I've called the past 4 days trying to deal with this now to no avail, same responses as the email "It has been shipped the 24th" with me stating "No, it has not, I called fedex, they do NOT have the package" I called this morning and asked for a refund, I am told I will be contacted back in 24 hours with information about my refund and cancellation.

NEVER buy anything from them if you want to GET the product...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

Bingo.

So it turns out they have 3 different phone numbers all together, they have the one they have listed with their paypal which is for "TRUCKIN" magazine, they have one on their ebay listings, and they have another on their www.partstrain.com website.

All had records of my shipment, but all 3 had different customer service numbers and couldn't get me to the right one.

I FINALLY confirmed today that they will be refunding my money before friday of this week, I will not be doing business with them again...

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
how long ago did you order from them?

Its all out-sourced now, all Indians who just say that you will be contacted back within 24 hours and nothing ever happens.

I just got my rear window hinges and new door handles from them a few weeks back, took less then 4 days from order placement till arrival.

I dont settle for indians on the phone, I make sure I get a supervisor or better when I got issues with business.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I just got my rear window hinges and new door handles from them a few weeks back, took less then 4 days from order placement till arrival.

I dont settle for indians on the phone, I make sure I get a supervisor or better when I got issues with business.

I tried, they just kept giving me different phone numbers and saying to wait 24 hours for over a week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info