headers

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
i am doing a 2004 cobra engine swap in my 01 saleen and i was wondering if it's worth putting headers on the motor since is out.is it worthed investing money or just stick with stock manifolds and spend the money on other parts.if worthed what headers do you guys recommend.long tubes,midlenghts.etc.brand.i like the bassani since i have a catted x-pipe on my saleen

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
tinosc281 said:
i am doing a 2004 cobra engine swap in my 01 saleen and i was wondering if it's worth putting headers on the motor since is out.is it worthed investing money or just stick with stock manifolds and spend the money on other parts.if worthed what headers do you guys recommend.long tubes,midlenghts.etc.brand.i like the bassani since i have a catted x-pipe on my saleen

They are not worth it in my opinion. I gained nothing but sound from them

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
If you are going to do any at all, do the Bassani's. They fit well and the quality is very good.
Also, they will match up to your x-pipe.

But, unless you plan on swapping blowers, I would not recommend any headers. Cost is high and HP return is minimal.

Dana

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info