Official Cobalt SS/TC Track Runs by Bill Hahn

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
it's gonna also be interesting to see how the new LNF model progresses in performance. In three years, they brought the LSJ's a LONG way considering the ecotec was a new motor for the US in.. what was it, '00 ? '01? It debuted in the J body's IIRC, but I can't remember what year it was.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
So you think thats minimal mods. I think raising boost to the max the turbo can handle is not the smartest. From what I was reading on the forums 23-24 PSI in certain weather you may start blowing hot air just like the srt-4 do at 20-21 psi on their stock turbos. Plus no one knows how stressful running those boost levels are going to be I aspected more out of this car atleast its got Brembos.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
So you think thats minimal mods. I think raising boost to the max the turbo can handle is not the smartest. From what I was reading on the forums 23-24 PSI in certain weather you may start blowing hot air just like the srt-4 do at 20-21 psi on their stock turbos. Plus no one knows how stressful running those boost levels are going to be I aspected more out of this car atleast its got Brembos.

You expected more out of an entry level car? Sorry bud, but you aren't going to get a Corvette for 25 grand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info