trans leaking

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
You called it yourself. They go out often. Might want to also make sure your Ujoints are good and tight cuz thats what normally causes the input seal to go bad.

If you want a 100% honest price and not get robbbed call Atomic Transmission on RT64 in Villa Park. 630 832-1034 Ask for Frank or Gordon. They have done all of my plow trucks and a few aftermarket clutches in my stangs. Great guys and awesome work at the best prices IMO!!!

They also did my ring gear on my cobra.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
99 Stangbanger said:
You called it yourself. They go out often. Might want to also make sure your Ujoints are good and tight cuz thats what normally causes the input seal to go bad.

If you want a 100% honest price and not get robbbed call Atomic Transmission on RT64 in Villa Park. 630 832-1034 Ask for Frank or Gordon. They have done all of my plow trucks and a few aftermarket clutches in my stangs. Great guys and awesome work at the best prices IMO!!!

They also did my ring gear on my cobra.

the car is stored in indina now. But i bought the part the little seal that goes at the end of the trans where the driveshaft meets. U joints ??? at the end of the driveshaft ?? where are are the ujoints when i go above 80 my car smokes prolly leaking fluid onto the exhaust. Then it smokes out the back. But below 80 i spray mist of trans fluid on cars driving behind me does that sound like that input seal ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list