Votes: 5 16.7%
  • eh maybe alittle?

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I used to be, but then I realized it's A. A pontiac and B. a grand prix.

The car has gone through a hell of a lot of crap and still runs and looks good. I see my car as more of a roughed-up drinking buddy than the typical feminine persona some people give cars, but I still have a lot of personal attachment to the car.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I think I am. Whenever I've got my cars in running shape, I wash em 2 sometimes 3 times a week.. keep quik detail / tire shine / towels / etc. in the trunk just in case a bird shits on it, or if I am somewhere that I might take pics and I want it to look good.

I was drawn to this car when I saw it on the lot in July of '07, and there's just something about it I can't put my finger on, but I really like the car, albeit it's slow, and was beaten on HEAVILY before I got it.

I think because I've taken all this time putting shit on it.. I put a new front bumper on, new fogs, new grille, ended up having rear done because of my stupidity.. yada yada.

Last edited:

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
The regal...obsessive in the sense of searching for every last ounce of power, and every ounce of weight I can easily cut from it

the civic...I'm with KJ on this one, haven't washed/waxed it since I got it, it's a means to get places with minimal gas and maximal reliability.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
nope. not the CRX. i was semi-obsessed with the GTP. i cleaned the engine bay pretty much every time i popped the hood, washed it whenever it got rain spots/dirt (not by hand, touchless car wash)

whats funny is i think the PS rack has been messed up for almost a year though....:rofl:

Thread Info