Well, I f'd up again.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
mikev08826 said:
I was replacing my stock injectors with 30#ers that I got from Boosted2v (thx bro) and the fuel came gusing out of the rail and got into a couple of the "holes" where the injector sits. Should this evaporate overnight?

"Gushing out" might be an exaderation. But deffinately more than a couple of drops...

Nothing wrong with the backflow checkvalve on your fuel pump ;)

Sounds like you didn't use the schrader valve to relieve the pressure in the fuel rail before trying to remove it. DOH!

No great harm done. :clap:

mikev08826

Regular
Sep 3, 2006
zenriddles said:
Sounds like you didn't use the schrader valve to relieve the pressure in the fuel rail before trying to remove it. DOH!

yep

BOOSTED2V said:
Is your blower kit installed yet or what ??? :dunno: :lmao:

:ttiwwp:

Waiting on "competent" help. I did get my focus pump yesterday though...so I've got everything.

Still trying to figure out HTF I'll get this belt on.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
mikev08826 said:
yep

Waiting on "competent" help. I did get my focus pump yesterday though...so I've got everything.

Still trying to figure out HTF I'll get this belt on.

Ha its a bitch. Theres a idler pulley on the passenger side of timing cover to the left of the tensioner. If you take that off , put the belt over it bolt it down everything else will go on much easier.

How far have you gotten?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info