V Dub people in here!!!!!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
This chick I know is having problems with her 2002 Passat with 56k. It is using losta oil and sounds like it has a knock or tick.

Anybody got the hook up for a VW tech? She wants to see what the hell it is and get it fixed....

She said she would show someone her 38GG Ta Ta's if you help her out. She might be willing to pay also. :p

Thanks

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
10th03cobra said:
This chick I know is having problems with her 2002 Passat with 56k. It is using losta oil and sounds like it has a knock or tick.

Anybody got the hook up for a VW tech? She wants to see what the hell it is and get it fixed....

She said she would show someone her 38GG Ta Ta's if you help her out. She might be willing to pay also. :p

Thanks

whistlen93 is a vw tech...but i would have to be there for the diagnostics!

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
10th03cobra said:

Thanks
I used to work at VW as a Service Advisor. Sounds like piston rings aren't seal properly - Whistlin93 can definately confirm. And those motors do have a problem with Sludge build-up. Unfortunately, sludge would not be covered under powertrain warranty....And it does get expensive, possible oil pick-up tube and pump. Whistlin93 could probably do a side-job. But as far as the tick/knock, it sounds like it is just low on oil or engine is being starved of oil due to the sludge/build-up problem....

Now show me some BOOOBAY'S!

whistlen93

ouch does that hurt?
Sep 29, 2005
sludge is covered under warrenty providing you can prove oil changes every 5k miles. the 2002 has powertrain until 60k so tell her to get it in to a dealer. it maybe just the turbo. they make some bad noises and tend to blow oil out. could be lots a things i supose. i wouldnt recomend flashing boobs at the dealer but hey? never hurts.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Thanks guys... I will let her know...

BTW here are some boobs!!!!!

Attachments

• 04 108.jpg
    04 108.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 13
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info