Bassani Long Tubes

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
04' GT said:
i thought about mac long tubes but ive heard that they have problems flakeing off into the motor so i am kinda edgy when it comes to that
That was a few years ago on 4Vs, but they have really stepped it up over the last year. They are probably the best non stainless headers out there, and the price cant be beat.

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Jul 25, 2005
04' GT said:
i just found the bassani longtubes but the are listed 4 a manual trans and sadly im an auto do you think that will be a problem?
My buddy Chris has the MAC longtubes on his 03 auto silver GT. Just be sure that the 02 sensor and AC lines are secured away from the headers and you're good to go. He said there was a significant increase in power without a dyno or a tune, and they sound awesome :biggthump He's on Chicagolandmustang.com as EverBornGT

04' GT

Built not Bought
Nov 28, 2005
drenath said:
My buddy Chris has the MAC longtubes on his 03 auto silver GT. Just be sure that the 02 sensor and AC lines are secured away from the headers and you're good to go. He said there was a significant increase in power without a dyno or a tune, and they sound awesome :biggthump He's on Chicagolandmustang.com as EverBornGT

Thanks a bunch i think my mind is made up torward Mac LT/Bassani-X/Magnaflow catback hopin for a great end result

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info