mustang exhaust

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
i was wondering if anyone could tell me whats the hp or tourque loss and gain for a x pipe or h pipe with and without cats or whats the loss for having a stock mid pipe and haveing just a catback system would i gain tourque and back pressure or would i lose horsepower i need to change the sound of my mustang its loud just got a good deal on the exhaust ???

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
sonic02gt said:
i was wondering if anyone could tell me whats the hp or tourque loss and gain for a x pipe or h pipe with and without cats or whats the loss for having a stock mid pipe and haveing just a catback system would i gain tourque and back pressure or would i lose horsepower i need to change the sound of my mustang its loud just got a good deal on the exhaust ???

Sounds badass to me. That thing screams. Sorry, dont have any of that info.

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
sonic02gt said:

"Less back pressure equals more horsepower" :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list