Fuel Lines on an 03 GT and 03 cobra the same? and other fuel Q

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Avi pumps are one hell of a lot more expensive then the Focus pumps. Just go with dual Ford GT pumps ($85 ea) instead of either one of those.

Depending on how much power you plan to run will dictate your configuration of fuel lines. I will assume that since your planning dual pumps that your going big. I just pieced together and ordered my fuel system parts last night. I went with dual 8 AN fuel lines running from each pump individually up to a H crossover to pre-equalize pressure then to the dual fuel filters, and then on up to the Steeda billet fuel rails with a front crossover too. I figure that will get me the most flow along with the best equalized pressure between the rails without any chance of cavitation. If you want, you could go dual 8 AN out to single 10 or 12 AN and then run that on up there that way. I guess it depends on how much money you want to spend and what your goals are. Of course you will have to either run dual FPDM's or have your current FPDM upgraded to handle the amperage that the pumps will be drawing. Hope this helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• V
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list