Anyone ever install a KB BAP therselves?

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
I would have thrown this in the tech section but I don't think many people look in there. :confused:

I was just curious to see if anyone on the site has ever installed a Kenne Belle boost-a-pump on there own. I am going to try to do it myself, I haven't looked in depth at how its done but I just want to know if I am better off just having someone do it that has done it before. It doesn't look to complicated so I might take a stab at it tomorrow or over the weekend. :dunno:

Then I will be able to get my final tune and see what the 2V is made of with that new bottom end and the novi2k. :headbang:

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I did mine myself, with lethals wiring upgrade between the battery and BAP. I have read a lot of post where people say its simple and it only took them 30 mins. I did not find that to be the case.

It was pretty straight forward, but took me alot longer than 30 minutes. I would attempt to do it yourself, but realize it may take some time.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
BOOSTED2V said:
Who put this in the TERMINATOR TECH??? IT'S A GT 2V 4.6L SOHC :lmao:

Some asshole Admin guy that didn't read anything but the subject line and ASSumed it was '03 related...

what a douche.

BTW who put it in the general discussion knowing full well it doesn't belong there? Hrmm

Do it again and you'll get a short vacation from the site.

B

Boost12

Cobra Jack said:
Some asshole Admin guy that didn't read anything but the subject line and ASSumed it was '03 related...

what a douche.

BTW who put it in the general discussion knowing full well it doesn't belong there? Hrmm

Do it again and you'll get a short vacation from the site.

Your gonna ban the guy because he posted it in the wrong section :dunno:

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Boost12 said:
Your gonna ban the guy because he posted it in the wrong section :dunno:

No I'm going to give him a 1-2 day ban if he knowingly does it again. If everyone put every post in the general section because they felt like it, this place would be a mess.

look at the first sentence of the first post.

BOOSTED2V said:
I would have thrown this in the tech section but I don't think many people look in there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info