Good Headers?

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
heres some info that might help, THE STOCK DIPSTICK TUBE WILL NOT CLEAR BBK'S!!! DO NOT ORDER THESE W/O BUYING A LOKAR FLEXIBLE DIP STICK AS WELL!!! oh, and get stage 8 locking bolts, cheap insurance.

I have bbk's and i like 'em. x pipe pushed the cat back towards the rear a little too much, but i'll have that fixed soon.

M

MachMe 03

cyac5l8trfcar said:
heres some info that might help, THE STOCK DIPSTICK TUBE WILL NOT CLEAR BBK'S!!! DO NOT ORDER THESE W/O BUYING A LOKAR FLEXIBLE DIP STICK AS WELL!!! oh, and get stage 8 locking bolts, cheap insurance.

I have bbk's and i like 'em. x pipe pushed the cat back towards the rear a little too much, but i'll have that fixed soon.

Do you have the slp short assembly x-pipe, cuz i heard that they dont fit on some headers

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
cyac5l8trfcar said:

I also have the bbk's, I didn't have any problem with the dipstick fitting. I would also definately get the locking bolts, they are only about $40. IMO it is well worth it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info