A fun fact about my rims

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
My wheels are the TSW Kyalami's, and heres where they got their name :s00ls:

Kyalami is the birthplace of TSW Alloy Wheels. Eddie Keizan, a local Formula One racing driver used prize money largely won on the Kyalami track in South Africa to start TSW almost 40 years ago. The Kyalami Motor Racing Circuit located in Gauteng, South Africa has hosted several Grand Prix, South African Grand Prix and Formula One races. The circuit has also played host to five rounds of the World Superbike series from 1998 - 2002. The original, sweeping circuit was one of the fastest circuits on the race calendar and was in use from 1962 until political sanctions eliminated the Grand Prix after the 1985 race. The circuit was rebuilt in the early 1990s. Local drivers, Eddie Keizan, Ian Scheckter and Dave Charlton all competed in the South African Grand Prix. South African Jody Scheckter won the Formula One Grand Prix at the Kyalami track in 1975. The last Formula One Grand Prix at the track was held in 1993, won by Alain Prost.

kyalami.jpg

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
The history, variety and places of F1 races is amazing. Just trying to figure out the US Gran Prix is a good handful of tracks
Watkins Glen (which was USGP East)
Long Beach (USGP West)
Las Vegas (which i believe was just in the parking lot of Caesars Palace)
Indy
Detroit (which was a street course)
Sebring (theres one for you Angus)
Dallas (Moved from Long Beach to dallas for USGP West)
Lastly, Phoenix. Which was attended by 18k people. Last USGP till indy.

Gotta love Wikipedia. Sorry for the history lesson.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info