Well then

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
why would I let him drive my car :hsugh:

It does suck, but I think I'm more annoyed that I have to drive the camry. I'll only be SHO-less for about a month before I bring the other one home from the convention.

Are you gonna ditch the Camry once you get SHO #2? or you gonna move your current cars goodies over to the new one?

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Are you gonna ditch the Camry once you get SHO #2? or you gonna move your current cars goodies over to the new one?
I'd love to get rid of the camry asap anyway. Really I'll probably keep 3 cars just for the time being anyways. The camry is loud and ugly, but its a good beater for the winter to go back and forth to work with. Was going to start getting serious about looking for a newer, nicer car with an auto but this new car kinda threw a wrench in that idea.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Bummer man, I told you that you shouldn't let Kamil Drive your car :bowrofl:

But seriously, that sux :(

You're still going on that the tranny broke after I drove it?

Did I miss any gears? Grind any gears? Slip the clutch at all? It sure as hell wasn't the traction that damaged your tranny seeing as you were running some 145/60/14 all season tires or something. Your transmission was on the verge of going out sooner or later, it just happen to go out after I drove it. It's like me blaming my seat belt not retracting on the fact that I slammed on my brakes with you in my passenger seat 6 months ago.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You're still going on that the tranny broke after I drove it?

Did I miss any gears? Grind any gears? Slip the clutch at all? It sure as hell wasn't the traction that damaged your tranny seeing as you were running some 145/60/14 all season tires or something. Your transmission was on the verge of going out sooner or later, it just happen to go out after I drove it. It's like me blaming my seat belt not retracting on the fact that I slammed on my brakes with you in my passenger seat 6 months ago.

I was poking fun, Chill out.

The car had the P205's on it when you were driving it that griped hard as hell, and I'm sure shifting into first at 30mph and chirping the upshifts was just GREAT for it, and made no impact on the trans failing at all, neither was whomping on it for 15 min straight...

You didn't miss any gears, nor grind any gears, nor slip the clutch, but you were hard as hell on that car and its transmission for the 15min you drove it, I didn't say anything about it the whole time you were driving, I bitched some when I found out it failed, and then I got over the fact that it failed, I bought a new one, and I just poking fun over a trans failure, I don't know WHY you made a post about it???

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
I was poking fun, Chill out.

The car had the P205's on it when you were driving it that griped hard as hell, and I'm sure shifting into first at 30mph and chirping the upshifts was just GREAT for it, and made no impact on the trans failing at all, neither was whomping on it for 15 min straight...

You didn't miss any gears, nor grind any gears, nor slip the clutch, but you were hard as hell on that car and its transmission for the 15min you drove it, I didn't say anything about it the whole time you were driving, I bitched some when I found out it failed, and then I got over the fact that it failed, I bought a new one, and I just poking fun over a trans failure, I don't know WHY you made a post about it???

You forgot the part where you called me a few months later just to thank me for blowing up your tranny.

How many miles on this tranny? Do you know how this tranny was driven before you even picked it up?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You forgot the part where you called me a few months later just to thank me for blowing up your tranny.

How many miles on this tranny? Do you know how this tranny was driven before you even picked it up?

I like how you leave out the part "Where I called you back an hour later to apologize and that I was in a pissy mood"

That was the night I finally got the thing opened and saw that the casing was cracked, and like I just said, I called back later that same night to apologize.

Knock it off Kamil, You are defending nothing.

if you 2 wish to continue this discussion may i suggest pm's.

I don't know why he brought it up at all, I apologize for the thread crapping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info