Got Rearended Last Night

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
>Insert gay joke here<

Some dickhead ran into the back of me at a light last night while I was in the Cobra. He was going under 5mph and it only left a scuff on the bumper. He acted like it did not happen and tried to go around me and take off. I cut him off and forced him over to the side of the road.

I was tring to get cash out of him but he seemed like a broke arse punk so I called the Po Po. He was being a arse and taking pictures of the bumper and saying it was nothing. He wanted to give me his info and then have his buddy fix it or pay me cash but I did not trust him. Po Po gave him a ticket and filled out a report, he has some insurance called Pekin - http://www.pekininsurance.com/new/index.asp.

Any input on what to do or can anybody "file" ;) a claim for me?

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
10th03cobra said:
>Insert gay joke here<

Some dickhead ran into the back of me at a light last night while I was in the Cobra. He was going under 5mph and it only left a scuff on the bumper. He acted like it did not happen and tried to go around me and take off. I cut him off and forced him over to the side of the road.

I was tring to get cash out of him but he seemed like a broke arse punk so I called the Po Po. He was being a arse and taking pictures of the bumper and saying it was nothing. He wanted to give me his info and then have his buddy fix it or pay me cash but I did not trust him. Po Po gave him a ticket and filled out a report, he has some insurance called Pekin - http://www.pekininsurance.com/new/index.asp.

Any input on what to do or can anybody "file" ;) a claim for me?
Send me pics Jeff... :biggthump [email protected]

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Bypass the doofus and go straight to his insurance company. Tell them you want a new bumper cover. He got the ticket so as far as they are concerned, he and they are liable. You can always settle for cash instead and then rub it a little and wax it to hide the scuff.
actually go to "YOUR" insurance, the claim money "will not" go against you, and they will pay you up front (and won't low ball you like his company will try and do),
then your company will go after his insurance company ;)

What looks like a scuff today (could) turn into spider cracks / lines later
(keep that in mind)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info