Grand Prix GT GTR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...013QQitemZ230257988101QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
DSC00537.JPG

Some of the best mods he listed:
SpeedBuilt Performance Intake System with K&N Air Filter (the one used in Corvette) ($600)

Cyclone Fuel-saver installed in the air intake for turbo-like performance and fuel-savings ($50)

Special oil cap (filter-like) for better engine performance ($50)

Aluminium custom fitted metal floor mat inserts with diamond pattern (front & back) ($500)

Extra large rear-spoiler painted for better road handling ($350)

"DUB" magazine side chrome letterings on both sides ($50)

:rofl:

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I'm pretty sure he's underestimating that 220 hp, i mean with the speed balls, oil air filter, that intake, and exhaust, im pretty sure he's gotta be making at least like 300-400 hp. I mean if the corvette uses the intake that means that it's probably about the same power output. And that battery and badges add a little more, I'm gonna at least say like 500 safe estimated hp for it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
anyone who pays over 500 for a catback on the grand prix should be slapped, no offense to anyone who has

I concur. The borla is however 999. Its nuts. I say it is a waste of money, but others like it cause you get the "304 stainless steel that will never rust and the borla sound" You also get the stock sized piping from the y back. :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
i like this one too.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4x17" Original Pontiac 5-spoke Alloy Wheels with new All-season Tires (see them installed in the picture below, never mind the wedding decoration please :) ) (Tires alone $1000)

4x17...sounds like wagon wheels.

how the hell do you spend $1000 on 4 all-seasons???
[/FONT]

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
Cyclone Fuel-saver installed in the air intake for turbo-like performance and fuel-savings ($50)

isnt that the cheap silver plastic thing you can buy on ebay for 20 bucks lol

notice how the Custom Fitted aluminum floor mats dont even fit completely

racing pedals... hes missing the one for the gas pedal

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info