I hate kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
well about an hour ago when i was getting out of the gym i walk to my car and see this big ass sctrach on the front driver side of my bumper.... i was so pissed that someone hit me and ran...

turns out it was a sticker... A FUCKING STICKER...that looked like i hit/scratched someones car...

i dont like people right now

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
that wasnt fucking with it, that was a prank. That was nothing more then the people hiding out in the shadows and laughing their ass off the moment he crapped his pants.

I think there are different levels of fucking with cars. There is keying, denting, ruining paint, egging, TPing, etc. I would classify this as someone fucking with him and his car. Yes no harm done except to his ego, leave the cars out of it, if you want to fuck with me, we can meet man to man.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Leave the cars out of it, if you want to fuck with me, we can meet man to man.

I think i'd rather someone punch me than for them to key my car over an issue or a joke. That way i can fuck them up for punching me instead of never knowing who messed with my car and my car wont be messed with. Or someone can fuck with my car, i find them and bring them some Swift Justice (right arm is Swift, left arm is Justice). Revenge is the tastiest dish.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I think i'd rather someone punch me than for them to key my car over an issue or a joke. That way i can fuck them up for punching me instead of never knowing who messed with my car and my car wont be messed with. Or someone can fuck with my car, i find them and bring them some Swift Justice (right arm is Swift, left arm is Justice). Revenge is the tastiest dish.

:werd:

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
I think there are different levels of fucking with cars. There is keying, denting, ruining paint, egging, TPing, etc. I would classify this as someone fucking with him and his car. Yes no harm done except to his ego, leave the cars out of it, if you want to fuck with me, we can meet man to man.

someone slapping a very removeable decal on some cheap paint isnt fucking with a car. Fucking with someones car is making them pay $$$ to get it fixed or back to normal.

Im not sure of what I speak of, have only had my paint ruined MANY times for kids walking down the street and just keying cars, I woulda rather the kids do the sticker prank then cost me the entire custom paint job again.

Its an attention getter.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
I think this calls for preventative maintenance. We need to beat the shit outta any lame fuck that has previously damaged other peoples cars for fun, then cut off their testicles. That way they can't breed. Bunch of fucking car wrecking dalmatians running around.

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
I think this calls for preventative maintenance. We need to beat the shit outta any lame fuck that has previously damaged other peoples cars for fun, then cut off their testicles. That way they can't breed. Bunch of fucking car wrecking dalmatians running around.

youve never done anything to anyones car? not even the saran wrap or bologna tricks?

Lame. sounds like some folks got their panties too far up their ass cracks.

If its a prank that does no damage to the vehicle yet destroys the owners ego then whats the harm?

Its just like TP and egging houses. It all cleans up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info