Help - Blazer Window stuck down

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Keep trying the button. If it still wont go up after a few minutes, you will have to take apart the door panel and try to jump power to the motor. If that doesn't work, you will have to remove the motor to put the window up, then replace the motor.

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
Does it make any noise when you try to move it? If so it's the regulator cable which means you need a whole new regulator. You can pop the switch and jump power that way. Let me know if it's a 4 or 2 door and i'll post up a schematic for you within minutes. If you need parts let me know, i work for the general and can get 'em at cost.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Damn It!!!!
http://www.funnypics.cc/media/history_of_the_f-word.php

It is a 1995 4 door S10 Blazer LS 2 wd.

I get nothing when clicking the rocker switch, no noise. I have kicked, punched, slamed, rubbed and talked to the door with no results. I pulled the switch panel off and messed around with it but no luck.

I but a new switch in last year and it worked but I am sick of dumping $$ into this POS.

In the last two years I have done:

Two Fuel pumps
Two Sypder injectors
New rotors, and pads
Sway bar end links
One window switch
Intake gaskets
New Bumper - my bad....
AC recharge

Fuck This Truck!!!!!

:rantoff:

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
10th03cobra said:
Damn It!!!!

I get nothing when clicking the rocker switch, no noise. I have kicked, punched, slamed, rubbed and talked to the door with no results. I pulled the switch panel off and messed around with it but no luck.

I but a new switch in last year and it worked but I am sick of dumping $$ into this POS.

Two Fuel pumps
Two Sypder injectors
New rotors, and pads
Sway bar end links
One window switch
Intake gaskets
New Bumper - my bad....
AC recharge

Fuck This Truck!!!!!

refer to my solution, same exact problem to my friends minivan.

or you could just bring it to my house, and i'll solve all that blazer's problems :ar: :BoomS: :chairshot :Missile: :SP: :stick2: :uzi: :z:

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Damn It!!!!

Two Fuel pumps
Two Sypder injectors
New rotors, and pads
Sway bar end links
One window switch
Intake gaskets
New Bumper - my bad....
AC recharge

Fuck This Truck!!!!!

Instead of throwing expensive parts at it find out for you're self what it is. here's all 3 schematics:

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

take the drivers switch out and use a test light to back probe the connecor according to the right color wire. When the switch is depressed one side should be a ground and the other should be a power. Make sure it has both in up and down. If good power and ground, it's most likely the motor, might be a good idea to get a whole regulator. good luck and let me know if you need any advice on what to do.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Thanks for the charts, cyac5l8trfcar.

I am dumb so I will print them out and have Hans look at it tomorrow when I stop by there to drop off the KB. If I tried to look at it I might hurt myself or anybody within 100 feet when I get pissed and throw shit.

Thanks for the info, you rock!!!!

Anybody wanta steal this thing and run it into a wall for me????? :alcoholic

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Thanks for the charts, cyac5l8trfcar.

I am dumb so I will print them out and have Hans look at it tomorrow when I stop by there to drop off the KB. If I tried to look at it I might hurt myself or anybody within 100 feet when I get pissed and throw shit.

Thanks for the info, you rock!!!!

Anybody wanta steal this thing and run it into a wall for me????? :alcoholic

no problem, i'd start at the switch, i'm sure hans will have it in minutes. let me know if you need parts, i get 'em at cost.
:biggthump

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
LOL, as soon as I saw the schmatic I knew you weren't going to touch it Jeff.

Hey, here's an old trick - if you can get ahold of any part of the window, try pulling it up as you hit the switch. Sometimes this works if the motor or actuator is going bad. At least you'll be able to get it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info