Improve Fuel Efficiency By 15% with this device

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
http://www.digitalfuelmizer.com/index.htm

top_home.jpg

Basicly it tells you your driving like an idiot by beeping really loud. Keep it in the green and ull have on average 15% more efficiency. kinda cool idea.

but is it worth the $69.95 + shipping? i think not

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Just switch your readout to Instant Economy and shoot for a higher MPG....problem solved. I use it all the time. I actually average close to 400 miles to the tank in my denali (24 gallon tank). It used to be a lot worse when I didn't care how I drove.

And people would tend to actually be more fuel efficient if they actually used the Instant Economy and was aware of how they're driving.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Did I read in Road & Track a long time ago, that if you have a manual car and you want to accelerate, leave it in the highest gear possible and floor it. With WOT the motor is actually more efficient than dropping it down a gear or two, or leaving it in the same gear and trying to accelerate over a long stretch, because when it it WOT the pumping losses are much less, etc etc.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Did I read in Road & Track a long time ago, that if you have a manual car and you want to accelerate, leave it in the highest gear possible and floor it. With WOT the motor is actually more efficient than dropping it down a gear or two, or leaving it in the same gear and trying to accelerate over a long stretch, because when it it WOT the pumping losses are much less, etc etc.

You're retarded, and Norwegian. I thought Lumberjacks didn't have cars?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

huh?

i dont know how much torque you have but my car barely accelerates from a stop in second.....i need to either downshift or already be in a high rpm (like 3K or better) to go even remotely faster...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info