~Headers~

04' GT

Built not Bought
Nov 28, 2005
Im gonna put on new headers im looking at BBk and MAC i want MAC because one of my friends has a MAC catback and it sounds sweet but i was told that they have problems and sometimes they chip apart and the shards go into the engine and f@&$ it up, obviously i dont want that, so im looking to see if anyone has heard something about it or, hopefully not, experienced it :burnout:

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
Mac makes decent off road exhausts and catbacks, but there header quality is iffy. Also with a stock bolt on car headers won't be the best bang for the buck. Install can be a bit difficult not to mention $$$. My advice to you is if you still want them go with the Ford Motorsport headers :biggthump

04' GT

Built not Bought
Nov 28, 2005
UWISHU1 said:
Mac makes decent off road exhausts and catbacks, but there header quality is iffy. Also with a stock bolt on car headers won't be the best bang for the buck. Install can be a bit difficult not to mention $$$. My advice to you is if you still want them go with the Ford Motorsport headers :biggthump

i would do the Motorsport headers but my buddy has them on his car and i kinda like the MAC and BBK headers sound more

MAC... when it comes to Exhaust is one of the buget exhaust companys........their exhaust will do the job.....but there are others out there that are better quality and fit.......give us a call when you decide which way you want to go........BTW we can get the Ford Motorsport headers also for the 2v.....let us know

04' GT

Built not Bought
Nov 28, 2005
hj16 said:
Whatever you do dont get shorty headers
it never even crossed my mind long tubes all the way, i decided to get the slp performance pack it throws me up to 330HP so that will be sweet and im putting in 3.73 gearsin a couple weeks then ive got an eibach suspension kit im gonna put on after that then im prolly gonna dyno it.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
04' GT said:
i decided to get the slp performance pack it throws me up to 330HP so that will be sweet and im putting in 3.73 gearsin a couple weeks then ive got an eibach suspension kit im gonna put on after that then im prolly gonna dyno it.
Dont expect 330rwhp. Or even close to 300rwhp. And get 4.10s...they're a much better choice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info