Subframe connectors

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
I'm looking into buying some subframe connectors real soon to go along with my front strut bar and the IRS thats going in soon.
Money is somewhat factored into the equation but i want a good product.
I've seen some real cheap ones on ebay which im tempted to buy for the hell of it but then again, i want something good.
I saw some kenny brown SFCs on ebay for 85 plus shipping doesnt seem to bad and ive heard of kenny brown be4
anyone have any luck with these
i also like the maximum motorsports which are more expensive but ive read a couple little things on them and according to those they rock!!
anyone have the MM SFCs???
any other SFCs im leaving out i should consider????
also how much welding is required?
would i have to take it to a shop to get them installed?
thanks.

tonydahose

Regular
May 7, 2004
i have the MM's also..love them. car feels very tight after i had them put on...the usual info have a shop with drive on lift do it. suspension has to be under load. carpet doesnt need to come up. just have the guy weld one side for a bit then switch. water bottle helps also. should be second mod, right after shifter imo

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
my neighbor has a drive on lift
not sure if he has welding tools
if not do you think i should rent some or just take it to a shop and how much do u think a shop would charge for these.
I wanna get them done before i do the IRS swap soon
this will be my third mod btw
i just did an X PIPE tonite sounds sick a little raspy but still badass
im buying a strut bar from andy on friday or maybe tommorow and that will be second and i wanna order these by the end of the week
then the IRS which will come with a catback to finish off my exhaust.
Anyways i wanna get these on be4 i do the IRS cause i know im gonna go nuts when i get that put in and im gonna twist the shit outta the chassis if i dont get these on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info