Anybody somewhat close to NW indiana have DHP or HPtuners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpchris95

Apr 9, 2008
I sold a master cyl to some bitch on w-body.com. I was busy with alot of stuff and I only came on there everyday to check "Replies to your posts" so see if anyone wanted to sell me a clutch pedal bracket. I told her I shipped the item and I did. She complained because I didnt notice her anonymous thread about me... I didnt reply quick enough and she told EVERYONE not to buy from me. She totally screwed me over then expects me to tell her details about her item. I just left her hanging. Now she posts in like every thread I do about how Im such an asshole. Now euro is trying to screw me without knowing the situation along with all of W-body.com. I always thought most of them were dumbfucks anyway.

Now euros gona post this on w-body.com - psychic or what... douche bags

gpchris95

Apr 9, 2008
Euro you make no sense buddy. I told her i shipped it and I did. Then I was busy for 2 days and she posts shit about me. Take a look at the thread. I opened up today and told the truth. It was shipped and I was letting her get pissed anyway. People are saying "bullshit you didnt ship it" etc. What was the point of ever saying anything. You people are gona be douchebags about it anyway.. The reason i did is you are trying to screw me. You dont even know the situation so but out.

PLEASE DONT DERAIL MY THREAD ANYMORE EURO

gpchris95

Apr 9, 2008
So you fail to pay attention to a seller, ignore them because you initally didnt pay attention, and think you did nothing wrong?

Wow. Ill keep my powertuner to myself.

I didnt reply for 2DAYS because i was busy, 2days without contact is NOT enough reason to ruin a reputation. I love how you ignorant people like to manipulate the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info