What toys have you purchased lately for your car V2?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I know I did this earlier this year after Xmas to see what all people were waiting to install, so lets see whats installed now, and what people have bought!

I bought a manual pedal assembly and Master Cylinder for in case we decide to swap Kims sedan to a manual, I bought the front suspension kit for 92-95 civics *Inner and outer tie rod ends, Upper control arms, upper and lower ball joints* to fix my civics outers and ball joints, and to replace the sedans inner tie rod ends witih.

I may also buy a black leather GSR interior for the hatch :bowdown:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Nothin waiting around really. I have a gmpp stb that's just sitting in my room. I'm too lazy to buy the $30 brackets to put it on though.

I haven't been working since school let out so I don't have much money. Thankfully I start full time next week thank GOD! My first project is new brakes. D/S rotors, painted calipers, new pads. Mine now are all rusted and ugly.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Headers are on. And I slapped in a set of poly dog bone mounts a few weeks ago. Probably won't do much else this year except learn some tuning basics and maybe rockers, then drop pulley sizes if I'm feeling adventurous.

kooks.jpg

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
I haven't purchased anything for the car really recently. I had to fix my pilar pod cause the stock tabs broke and it feel down one night.

Other than that, I kinda just went halfs on a rust free silver 95 SHO that needs a couple of doors. But I'm also thinkin real hard about buyin a rust free black/black 92 from Oregon when I go to Seattle for the convention. Then I get to have everything swapped over :hs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info