Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
road_and_track_may_2008.jpg

GTR 'Spanks' Porsche 911 Turbo and Corvette Z06,

Also, Front cover of Sport Compact Car:

THE GT-R IS HERE *front page is picture of GTR and 2 other Skyline GTR's

Also, an Article in Motor Trend about Nissan pondering a 4 door GTR for infinity within the first 10 pages of the mag.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
awd doesnt exactly help the cause there champ...makes it heavier...not exactly a highway helper....as people are finding out its pretty easy to fuck up the launch on the car..and i'm going to give you the "idiot of the day remark" for saying who cares how much it weighs....weight means a lot in the numbers world

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
awd doesnt exactly help the cause there champ...makes it heavier...not exactly a highway helper....as people are finding out its pretty easy to fuck up the launch on the car..and i'm going to give you the "idiot of the day remark" for saying who cares how much it weighs....weight means a lot in the numbers world

I dont think the GTR would pull the same times on the track if it was RWD. I know weight means alot. But by saying car A is slower than car B just because its heavier, thats dumb. Run what you brung.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I dont think the GTR would pull the same times on the track if it was RWD. I know weight means alot. But by saying car A is slower than car B just because its heavier, thats dumb. Run what you brung.

sure the awd is helping the 0-60 but it certainly doesnt help it in a straight line after that...........and the weight differences are a completely viable "excuse"...its a heavy car. it certainly hurts its overall straightline times, ud be n idiot to say you cant use that in a comparisson..i mean hell, it weights at least 500-600lbs more than a z06

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info