So I finally got one, what do you think?

Phreakazoid

Wallsticks, motherfucker
Dec 5, 2007
So far it's fun as hell, I've never owned a manual shift before, I know how to drive it but I'm no pro by any means. It's got some really nice pick up to it, and i have the urge all of a sudden to mod my car, it's fucking strange seeing as how I never wanted to change anything in my old car, now I wanna adjust all kinds of shit.

I'm going to be back and forth, but since I'm working in Rockford I'll be mostly in dekalb.

Phreakazoid

Wallsticks, motherfucker
Dec 5, 2007
I love it, it's definitely a fun little car. Not that it helps me but women seem to love it too (one girl in my club told me she wanted to hump it as soon as I pulled up). I like the low end pickup a lot and it handles like crazy. I'm fucking cornering at retarded speeds. I can't wait to start boosting the speed and put in a bunch of other shit that I want.

I took it in to get it checked out and there's a bunch of things that need to be done (tensioner and some other stuff, nothing immediate but definitely kept in mind). 90% of it is covered under warranty, the rest is just cosmetic shit that I don't need to get done. The good news is that while it's opened up, the guy told me that if I wanted to drop in a new pulley and belt they'd do it for me, no labor charged because of the warranty fixes. That'll be an instant boost and save me an assload of time and money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info