Question: Inductive Clamp and Spark Plug wire

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I do have a question, when we dyno, an inductive clamp is placed over a spark plug wire to measure RPM on the 2003/2004 Cobra. Does anyone know which one it is on our cars? I would remove the cover and then which one?

The LM1 has been self explanitory, but I don't have the XC2 to do full data logging, but working on it. If someone can help me out that would be greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
our cars dont have plug wires. when we dyno they pick up the rpm signal from the test lead on the drivers side. its got a sticker on it that says TEST

if you're wiring in for it, then any of the injector or coil pack signal leads from the pcm will work. you just want something that fires once every other revolution.

Flatliner said:
I do have a question, when we dyno, an inductive clamp is placed over a spark plug wire to measure RPM on the 2003/2004 Cobra. Does anyone know which one it is on our cars? I would remove the cover and then which one?

The LM1 has been self explanitory, but I don't have the XC2 to do full data logging, but working on it. If someone can help me out that would be greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info