turbo dudes. enter

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'd get one that retains the sound of the stock waste gate but releases pressure like any BOV. Don't get a really loud one. My friend had a Turbo XS RFL on his 03 Impreza and it would get soooo annoying after a while. I'll ask him what he has now, it's a lot better.

i dont drive my gtp every day so... i dont really mind.

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
haha. well, seeing that i'll be pushing a high amount of boost, i'm personally going with a Tial. Those are supposed to be top of the line. Now, i've heard of some small problems with the HKS SSQV, but a lot of people in my boost range run those too. how much boost are you running? and how much are you willing to spend?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
haha. well, seeing that i'll be pushing a high amount of boost, i'm personally going with a Tial. Those are supposed to be top of the line. Now, i've heard of some small problems with the HKS SSQV, but a lot of people in my boost range run those too. how much boost are you running? and how much are you willing to spend?

what car do you have again?

and fwiw... dudde on clubgp, with the turbo impala, duckcall... that goes 10.9s... he runs a crushed DSM bov...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info